Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust, our specialist mental health provider, are working together with partners across health, social care and voluntary sectors to launch Right Care, Right Place.
Right Care, Right Place aims to work with service users and carers, local communities, partnership organisations and staff across those organisations to improve people’s experience of mental health services in North Yorkshire and York.
Right Care, Right Place aims to:
- Improve service user and carer experience
- Improve service user and carer wellbeing
- Provide support for people as early as possible
- Make services easier to access
- Improve physical healthcare for people being treated for their mental health
- Improve how the health, social care and the voluntary sectors work together
- Adapt to the wider changes taking place in health and social care
This will involve partners across the health, social care and voluntary sectors working together to improve what we do and to make sure that the services we deliver are fit for the future. You can also watch a short animation that tells you about Right Care Right Place here.
Right Care, Right Place is an opportunity to do things differently and to improve the care and support offered for those experiencing mental health difficulties. It really is about providing the right care, in the right place at the right time.
For further information please contact email@example.com.
There are a number of local events taking place over the next few weeks across North Yorkshire and York. We’d like to offer mental health service users, carers and partner organisations from those communities the opportunity to come along, to get involved and to share your thoughts. The events are taking place:
- Friday 3 January 2020, 1pm - 4pm at Strensall and Towthorpe Village Hall, Northfields, Strensall, York, YO32 5XW
- Thursday 16 January 2020, 1pm - 4pm at Scarborough Rugby Club, Silver Royd, Scalby, Scarborough YO13 0NL
- Friday 31 January 2020, 10am – 1pm at Allerton Court Hotel, Darlington Road, Northallerton, DL6 2XF
As well as providing an overview of Right Care, Right Place, there will be opportunities throughout the day to share your thoughts and have conversations on what future mental health care could look like. The events have been very popular and places are limited so if you would like to attend please contact Holly Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further events are also planned across North Yorkshire and York and we’ll keep you up-to-date on these.
For further information on Right Care, Right Place please visit the website.