Welcome to our web page where you will find a range of information and useful links.
For details of services in your local area, please visit:
- Arrangements for the transfer of Statements and Learning Difficulty Assessments to Education, Health and Care Plans; 2015-2018
- Parenting Strategies – North Yorkshire
- North Yorkshire County Council Special Educational Needs, Information for Parents – Includes a link to the Strategy for meeting the needs of Children and Young People with Autism in North Yorkshire
Useful links and resources
‘You’re Welcome’ is a Department of Health initiative which supports the ethos that all young people are entitled to receive appropriate health care wherever they access it.
Services can undertake the self assessment toolkit to benchmark themselves against the principles of ‘You’re Welcome’, develop their own plan of action and engage with local young people to see how they are doing.
- Introduction to ‘You’re Welcome’
- Self-review toolkit
- Important information on downloading the toolkit
- For a list of useful resources please contact us
Ofsted/CQC Local Area Inspection Consultation SEND
Young People’s Rights
Young people have rights when making decisions and choices about their healthcare. This resource has been produced with young people. A local young member of The Flying High Group has been involved with the project to develop the resource for over 2 years.